CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service! Friendly staff! They came highly recommended by several of my family members and they gave me a fair quote that was far better than others around the area.
Best car service I ever had. They went out of their way to fix my mirror and get mt SUV ready to pass over to my son. If there's a problem with something, they will work to resolve it. Honest and reasonable prices.
A rare find - a shop I trust!. I would highly recommend Three Points Automotive. They have always gone out of their way to take care of my personal vehicles, as well as, the fleet at work. Their customer Service is impeccable and while I can't say they are infallible, I can say that when they've made a mistake, they have gone above and beyond to make it right. This is the best relationship I've ever had with an automotive shop! Love these guys!